Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Return to endota spa

Tonight I treated myself to an hour and a half of bliss at endota spa. I had received a gift certificate from endota around my birthday for a free 30 minute facial with any hour-long treatment. Since it was about to expire in a few weeks I finally made an appointment to go. I started off the evening with the scrub and glow body treatment. It began with a billabong footbath, then a body scrub with essential oils, salts and organic herbs. After washing off the salts she applied the lilly pilly moisturiser. Next I had the organic endota facial, which involved cleansing my skin, putting on a mask, a scalp massage, and then moisturising my face. I felt great after the treatments were finished and it was such a relaxing process having all these things massaged into my skin, which has never felt so soft and smooth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...