Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaBloPoMo: Fave Albums

Today is October 31st, which not only marks Halloween, but also the eve of another National Blog Posting Month (or NaBloPoMo for short).  Last year I challenged myself to Wear My Wardrobe.  This year I have decided to tackle my music collection and review 30 of my favorite albums- one for each day of November.  The rules are that I can only choose one recording per band/artist, and they must be full length studio albums (so no live albums or compilations).

This will be my fourth year in a row doing NaBloPoMo, and hopefully you will discover an album or two you may not have been aware of to check out along the way.  Wish me luck (I'm sure I will need it)!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Ohhh, looking forward to seeing what your 30 will be, and if there are any new music discoveries there for me!

Nicole said...

And just think- you will have access to all my CDs while house sitting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...