Sunday, January 27, 2013

Indie Australia Sampler Vol. 3

Over the past few years as a Christmas gift for my cousin I have put together a sampler of songs from some of my favorite Australian indie musicians.  The latest volume, featuring a mix of songs from 2011 and 2012, is one of my most eclectic yet.  In honor of the Australia Day weekend have a listen and check out more from these artists.

1. The Good China - "We Knew That We Had To Leave"


2. Hungry Kids of Hungary - "Sharp Shooter"


3. Millions - "Those Girls"


4. San Cisco - "Awkward"


5. The Harpoons - "Walk Away"


6. Gotye - "State Of The Art"


7. Yung Warriors - "Standing Strong"


8. Major Tom And The Atoms - "The House That Love Built"


9. Lanie Lane - "Bang Bang"


10. Henry Wagons - "I Still Can't Find Her"


11. Sarah Blasko - "God-Fearing"


12. Brous - "Oh My Brother"

13. Oh Mercy - "Pilgrim's Blues"


14. Naked Bodies - "Fiction Tree"


15. New Gods - "On Your Side"


16. Big Scary - "Mix Tape"


17. Kins - "Allora, Eve & Steve"

18. The Ocean Party - "Still Raining"


19. Spring Skier - "Relative Clauses"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...