Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Indie Australia Sampler Vol. 5

It's been a really good year of Australian music, with some great EPs and albums coming out throughout 2014.  Here are some of my favorite songs from this year, which I put onto the sampler CD I make for my cousin each Christmas.

1. Dan Sultan- "The Same Man"


2. The Preatures- "Cruel"


3. Kimbra- "Miracle"


4. Saskwatch- "Give Me A Reason"


5. The Good China- "What You Learnt From The Self Help Section"


6. Vance Joy- "Winds Of Change"


7. Wagons- "Hundred Years Or Six Foot Down"


8. #1 Dads- "For Randy Robinson And Cassidy"


9. Dan Kelly- "Melbourne vs Sydney"


10. The Ocean Party- "Wading In"


11. Holy Holy- "House Of Cards"


12. Millions- "Clementine"


13. Joelistics- "Say I'm Good"


14. The Basics- "The Lucky Country"


15. The Stiffys- "Boogie Boarding"


16. Bloods- "Want It"


17. D.D Dumbo- "Tropical Oceans"


18. Rolls Bayce- "Don't Get Me Wrong"


19. Slow Dancer- "We All Make Mistakes"


20. C.W. Stoneking- "I'm The Jungle Man"


21. The Harpoons- "Ring Ring"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole this is brilliant, thanks for keeping me up to speed, Julie

Nicole said...

Thanks Julie- you'll have to let me know if there are any artists in particular you really like so I can alert you to upcoming gigs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...